Upcoming Speaking and Training Engagements
- Will facilitate the Asian Bankers’ Retail Banking Leadership Programme 2014 leading training sessions on Social Media, Marketing, Digital and Innovation. in Cape Town – February, 2014 and Shanghai – September , 2014.
- Presented at an Asian Regional CEO Conference for a large Insurance firm to help them understand the impact of their changing customers’ behaviour on how people buy Insurance, today. Also provided some visions of the future for financial services and the ingredients required in a modern insurance organisation in order to survive.
- Presented and participated in a panel discussion on Future Uses of Technology and Data at the Pacific Insurance Conference.
- Conducted a Digital Strategy Session for senior bank stakeholders to help them understand the impact of their changing customers’ behaviour and provide some visions of the future of financial services and what ingredients they need for change.
- Moderator at eConsultancy’s Digital Cream Hong Kong on the topic “eCommerce and Conversion Rate Optimisation”. Digital Cream Hong Kong is a unique moderated roundtable forum for the most senior client-side digital and brand marketers to discuss and explore the latest best practice on emarketing procurement, business cases, investment, ROI and supplier selection.
- Event director and panel moderator at Next Bank Asia 2013 in Hong Kong, 16-17 April 2013.
- Judged the APAC leg of Innotribe’s Start-Up Challenge 2013 competition.
- Facilitated the Asian Bankers’ Retail Banking Leadership Programme in Dubai. Led training sessions on Social Media, Marketing and Innovation.
- Judged the Trailblazers of the Year 2013 Awards for Banking & Payments Asia (BPA), Asia’s leading journal for retail banking and payments.
- Conducted a Digital Strategy Workshop for senior stakeholders to better understand the impact of their changing customers’ behaviour and create a future business vision and roadmap for change.
- Facilitated the Asian Bankers’ Retail Banking Leadership Programme in Singapore. Led training sessions on Social Media, Customer Insights, Marketing and Innovation.
- Led a Mobile Marketing Workshop in Hong Kong.
- Conducted training course on “Digital Marketing Strategy and Campaigning for the Financial Services Sector” in Hong Kong
- Chairperson for FST Media’s “3rd Annual Technology and Innovation – the Future of Banking & Financial Services” conference at the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
- Speaker at Next Bank Asia 2012 in Singapore.
- Led a “Mobile Marketing in Practice Masterclass” in Hong Kong.
- Speaker and panelist at the Asian Banker Summit 2012 in Bangkok.
- Led a Social Media Marketing Workshop in Bangkok.
- Judged the APAC leg of Innotribe’s Start-Up Challenge 2012 competition, April 2012.
- Speaker at the FST Media – HK’s Technology & Innovation: the Future of Banking and Financial Services conference, at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Hong Kong on “@ the point of impact: A customer needs based focus to redefine, invent, and differentiate your offering”.
- Speaker and panelist at The Asian Banker’s “Retail Financial Services Innovation” conference in Marina Bay Sands in Singapore on “Reinventing Retail Financial Services“
- Speaker at The Future of Digital Finance conference at The Penninsula Hotel, Hong Kong on “Why banks need to be social: Integration and isolation”
- Speaker at the Philippine International Banking Convention in Manila on “Extracting real business benefit from Social Media”.
- Collaborated with Google Asia to create a Digital Marketing Workshop to educate some Philippines Banks about the opportunities of digital marketing and social media
- Conducted a best practice sharing call for Asian Banker with Brett King to highlight how banks need to leverage social media.
- April 2011: Speaker at the “Asian Banker Summit 2011, at the Conrad Hotel in Hong Kong on “Engaging bank customers in their new World of digital, social, and mobile”.